AUTOMATIC CRIOGENIC DRUM DEFLASHING MACHINE TYPE SUPERCRIOJET
Health and Safe requirements
Supercriojet is installed in an insulating box and then the nitrogen injected in the drum to cool the pieces doesn’t go out into the work environment. Also during workpieces loading and unloading phases the nitrogen remains inside the box thanks to special technical solutions.
Deflashing cycle is fully automated and grants the maximum ergonomics .
- Useful charge volume lts 60
- 1 N. Turbine type SM 340
- Turbine motor power Kw 7,5
- Media throw capacity Kg/1' 120 (steel shot use)
- Turbine speed (adjustable by means of an inverter) RPM 2000 ÷ 3600 (steel shot use)
- Working temperature from -40°C to -130°C
- Deflashing time (subjected to flashes thickness and pieces shape) from 2 to 6 min.
- Total power installed Kw 30
- MACHINE BODY Heavy self-supporting steel structure zinc plated
- WORKPIECES ROTARY DRUM Manganese steel sheet plate with holes ø 4 mm., to grant a very long life, with inside welded manganese spirals, which allow an effective mixing and a fast discharge of the workpieces.
- AUTOMATIC LOAD AND OFFLOAD DRUM DOOR
- AUTOMATIC EXTERNAL LOADER
- AUTOMATIC INTERNAL LOADER
- AUTOMATIC WORKPIECES DISCHARGE SYSTEM
- MEDIA CIRCULATION AND CLEANING SYSTEM
- TURBINE TYPE SM 340 at adjustable speed from 2000 to 3600 RPM
- DEDUSTING AND FILTERING PLANT
- INSULATING BOX – 150 mm. thickness insulating panels.
- DEVICES FOR TEMPERATURES CONTROL
- ELECTRIC CONTROL PANEL
- PLC SIEMENS S7 1200 for automatic cycle control with touch screen and possibility to register various cycle programs, in respect to the various types of sealings.
- Workpieces weighting and automatic feeding system
- Automatic system for delivery of deflashed parts from box off-loading door to vibratory selection sieve
- Ethernet connection for remote assistance.